- The Kelso Trail Network is closed from 4pm – 9pm Tuesday evenings starting September 12 until November 7, 2023 for the Cyclocross Race Series.
- Mountsberg will be closed September 25 & 26, 2023 for a planned power outage.
- Lakeshore Lookout Trail is currently closed due to tree hazards.
- Mount Nemo will be closed on October 4, 2023.
- Rattlesnake Point (Vista Adventure) will be closed September 25 – October 30, 2023.
ADDITIONAL PARK TRAIL CLOSURES:
- The Emerald Ash Borer (EAB) is an invasive species that infects and kills Ash trees and this is creating hazards for the public. Our forestry team will be removing hazardous or damaged trees along certain areas of trails at Conservation Halton Parks, Mondays through Fridays 8am – 4pm. While tree removal is carried out, sections of trails will be closed to the public for safety reasons. Signs will be posted.