- Please note that the Deer Clan Longhouse at Crawford lake will be closed from February 13 to 15 as we change over the exhibit being shown.
KELSO MAIN & SUMMIT
- Please note that Kelso Main will be closed as ski operations for Glen Eden get underway, and will remain closed for the Glen Eden season.
- Please note the indoor washrooms are temporarily closed at Hilton Falls. Portable washrooms are available near the parking lot.
PARK TRAIL CLOSURES
The Emerald Ash Borer (EAB) is an invasive species that infects and kills Ash trees and this is creating hazards for the public. Our forestry team will be removing hazardous or damaged trees along certain areas of trails at Conservation Halton Parks, Mondays through Fridays 8am to 4pm. While tree removal is carried out, sections of trails will be closed to the public for safety reasons. Signs will be posted.
- Lakeshore Lookout trail at Mountsberg is currently closed due to tree hazards
- Portions of the Pioneer Creek Trail at Mountsberg will be closed for December. View the map for details.
- Yaremko OHT (part of the Bruce Trail) is closed for tree removal. Please view the map for details.
- East Property (Bruce Trail) east of 6th Line Nassagaweya.
- Hilton Falls and Rattle Snake Point: There will be minor disruptions along the main entrance road to Hilton Falls and Rattlesnake Point as crews work on hydro line clearing January 31 – February 10.
- Grindstone: The trail at the dead-end of Lemonville Road will be closed until Feb 10 for hazard tree removals. View the map here