- Crawford Lake is closed 9月 14, 15, & 16 2023 for a private event.
- The Kelso Trail Network is closed from 4pm – 9pm 星期二 evenings starting 9月 12 until 11月 7, 2023 for the Cyclocross Race Series
- The East Lodge Tunnel will be closed for repairs from 9月 5th – 22nd.
- Mountsberg will be closed 9月 25 & 26, 2023 for a planned power outage.
- Lakeshore Lookout Trail is currently closed due to tree hazards.
- The Beaver Dam Trail Loop will be closed for hazard tree work from 八月 31st – 9月 22nd. See map for more details.
- The highlighted section of trail at Hilton Falls will be closed for hazard tree work Sept 18th -29th. See map for details.
- Buffalo Craig Trail is closed for maintenance 八月 21 – 9月 24, 2023. There will be no public access to the Buffalo Craig Trail from Rattlesnake Point or from the Nassagaweya Canyon Trail. Visitors will be able to hike the Nassagaweya trail from Crawford Lake.
- Rattlesnake Point (Vista Adventure) will be closed 9月 25 – 10月 30, 2023.
ADDITIONAL PARK TRAIL CLOSURES:
- The Emerald Ash Borer (EAB) is an invasive species that infects and kills Ash trees and this is creating hazards for the public. Our forestry team will be removing hazardous or damaged trees along certain areas of trails at Conservation Halton Parks, Mondays through Fridays 8am – 4pm. While tree removal is carried out, sections of trails will be closed to the public for safety reasons. Signs will be posted.