Conservation Halton Parks Gate Fees
|Adult (15-64)||$9.75 +HST|
|Senior (65 and over)||$7.75 +HST|
|Child (5-14)||$6.75 +HST|
|Child Under 5||Free|
*Support persons for people with disabilities are free of charge.
Conservation Halton Parks Membership
If you live in southern Ontario, you don’t need to drive up north for awe-inspiring nature, breath-taking views and adventure-seeking activities like hiking, canoeing and camping. With forests, meadows, grasslands, cliffs, creeks, lakes, wetlands and other natural areas, Conservation Halton Parks are some of the most beautiful and biodiverse areas in the world. With an annual membership, these areas become your backyard, but better. Conservation Halton Parks create opportunities for members of the community to spend time in nature, learn more about the environment and live a healthier lifestyle year-round.
But your membership is about so much more than being able to hike the trails whenever you want. In purchasing a membership, you are making an investment in the future of the parks—helping to protect the features, functions and resources of these natural areas, and others—so that they can be enjoyed for generations to come.
|Individual Membership||$75 +HST||Membership benefits apply to the individual named on the card. Proof of identity may be requested at the gatehouse. Any additional visitors travelling with the member will be required to pay the regular gate admission fee.|
|Senior Individual Membership (65+)||$60 +HST||Senior rate memberships apply to individuals 65 years of age or older. Proof of age may be requested at the gatehouse or through our administrative office.|
|Family Membership||$150 +HST||Membership benefits apply to the members of a family living in one household. Admission at the gates will be extended to all the occupants arriving together in one personal vehicle.|
|Senior Family Membership||$135 +HST||Senior rate memberships apply to individuals 65 years of age or older. Proof of age may be requested at the gatehouse or through our administrative office.
Membership benefits apply to the members of a family living one household. Admission at the gates will be extended to all the occupants arriving together in one personal vehicle.
Currently, memberships can only be purchased online and mailed to you through Canada Post. You should receive your membership package within ten business days.
If you would like to book a visit at parkvisit.ca you will need your membership code. Check your email for an email confirming your membership code or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your membership code. The pass will be mailed to you within 7-10 business days.
Lost membership cards can be replaced for $10. Please contact Visitor Services verify the original purchase, cancel that membership card and arrange for another to be purchased. Also, if you arrive at a park without your membership card, you will be required to pay the daily admission fee.
Terms and Conditions
- Though we make all efforts to maintain regular access to our parks and facilities, there are occasional circumstances beyond our control, in which we need to close parks or limit services. Refunds will not be provided for these periods of time.
- Reserved parks visits are limited to one vehicle per reservation. Gate attendants will ensure that vehicle occupants match the reservation and membership.
- Reservations are made for specific dates, times and parks. If you would like to visit more than one park in one day, you will need to make separate reservations for each park visit.
- Visits are currently limited to three hours in length, and we ask that you arrive and depart at your scheduled times.
- Reservation changes and cancellations can be made up to 48 hours before your scheduled time, which includes changes to the date, time, visitor name, license plate and number of people.
- Cancellations made after one hour will not refunded but changes to the reservation are permitted.
- Misuse of your membership or the reservation system may result in suspension or cancellation of your membership.
- Some activities, events and programs have additional fees, limited space and/or require pre-registration on a “first come, first serve” basis. Select events are eligible for member discounts.
- Conservation Halton reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time.