Conservation Halton Parks Gate Fees
|Adult (15-64)||$10.50 +HST|
|Senior (65 and over)||$8.25 +HST|
|Child (5-14)||$7.25 +HST|
|Child Under 5||Free|
|Adult (15-64)||$12 +HST|
|Senior (65 and over)||$9.75 +HST|
|Child (5-14)||$8.75 +HST|
|Child Under 5||Free|
*Support persons for people with disabilities are free of charge
Option to pay at gate; gate attendants are on duty Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm at all of our parks with the exception of Mount Nemo. Weekends gate attendants staffed daily. If you require assistance please press the call button at the gatehouse.
Interested in how you can access Conservation Halton Parks for free? Check out more information on our Parks Pass-it-On Program below!
Conservation Halton Parks Membership
If you live in southern Ontario, you don’t need to drive up north for awe-inspiring nature, breath-taking views and adventure-seeking activities like hiking, canoeing and camping. With forests, meadows, grasslands, cliffs, creeks, lakes, wetlands and other natural areas, Conservation Halton Parks are some of the most beautiful and biodiverse areas in the world. With an annual membership, these areas become your backyard, but better. Conservation Halton Parks create opportunities for members of the community to spend time in nature, learn more about the environment and live a healthier lifestyle year-round.
But your membership is about so much more than being able to hike the trails whenever you want. In purchasing a membership, you are making an investment in the future of the parks—helping to protect the features, functions and resources of these natural areas, and others—so that they can be enjoyed for generations to come.
If you are part of the Indigenous community, please help us remove barriers to accessing CH parks by filling out the form found at the link below. One of our Visitor Services team will be in touch to arrange your Conservation Halton Park Pass. https://forms.office.com/r/jwf96vZ1b5
|Individual Membership||$105 +HST||Membership benefits apply to the individual named on the card. Proof of identity may be requested at the gatehouse. Any additional visitors travelling with the member will be required to pay the regular gate admission fee.|
|Senior Individual Membership (65+)||$85 +HST||Senior rate memberships apply to individuals 65 years of age or older. Proof of age may be requested at the gatehouse or through our administrative office. Any additional visitors travelling with the member will be required to pay the regular gate admission fee.|
|Vehicle Membership||$165 +HST||Membership benefits apply to anyone you can safely fit into your car when you come visit our parks- friends, family, neighbours… whoever you want! Admission at the gates will be extended to all the occupants arriving together in one personal vehicle.|
|Senior Vehicle Membership||$155 +HST||Senior rate memberships apply to individuals 65 years of age or older. Proof of age may be requested at the gatehouse or through our administrative office. Membership benefits apply to anyone you can safely fit into your car when you come visit our parks- friends, family, neighbours… whoever you want! Admission at the gates will be extended to all the occupants arriving together in one personal vehicle.|
Conservation Halton is committed to providing inclusive, barrier-free access to our parks. With this objective in mind, we have partnered with library branches in the Halton region to bring you the Parks Pass-it-On program, where members of the community can check out a Conservation Halton Parks Pass just like they would a library book, and use it to access our system of parks free of charge! Find out more about your local library branch offering the Parks Pass-it-On program below:
- Milton Public Library
- Oakville Public Library
- Burlington Public Library
- Halton Hills Public Library
- Wellington County Public Library
Currently, memberships can only be purchased online and mailed to you through Canada Post. You should receive your membership package within ten business days.
If you would like to book a visit at parkvisit.ca you will need your membership code. Check your email for an email confirming your membership code or contact email@example.com for your membership code. The pass will be mailed to you within 7-10 business days.
Lost membership cards can be replaced for $10. Please contact Visitor Services verify the original purchase, cancel that membership card and arrange for another to be purchased. Also, if you arrive at a park without your membership card, you will be required to pay the daily admission fee.
Memberships make visiting the park a quick and easy experience!
Members are not required to make a reservation online before coming to our parks. When a gate attendant is on duty, members can provide their membership code and their reservation is processed on-site. This member check-in service can also be done over the intercom if a gate attendant is not present. Membership codes can be found in the membership confirmation email and directly on membership cards.
Terms and Conditions
- Though we make all efforts to maintain regular access to our parks and facilities, there are occasional circumstances beyond our control, in which we need to close parks or limit services. Refunds will not be provided for these periods of time.
- Reserved parks visits are limited to one vehicle per reservation. Gate attendants will ensure that vehicle occupants match the reservation and membership.
- Reservations are made for specific dates, times and parks. If you would like to visit more than one park in one day, you will need to make separate reservations for each park visit.
- Reservation changes and cancellations can be made up to 48 hours before your scheduled time, which includes changes to the date, time, visitor name, license plate and number of people.
- Cancellations made after one hour will not refunded.
- Misuse of your membership or the reservation system may result in suspension or cancellation of your membership.
- Some activities, events and programs have additional fees, limited space and/or require pre-registration on a “first come, first serve” basis. Select events are eligible for member discounts.
- Conservation Halton reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time.
- One vehicle per reservation
- One park per reservation.
- Arrive and depart at your scheduled time(s).
- Gate Attendant will ensure vehicle occupants match reservation/membership type.
- Events are non-refundable
- Late grace period: we understand unexpected circumstances arise. It’s ok to be a few minutes late.
- Misuse of membership or park reservation system may result in suspension or cancellation of membership, or park access.
- Conservation Halton reserves the right to cancel park visits due to adverse trail conditions. Trail networks may close completely if conditions are too wet and damage will be unavoidable. Should your visit be cancelled, you will be notified by email and any fees will be refunded.
- Conservation Halton reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time, including the introduction of fees or penalties.