Ready to experience the colourful fall leaves at the height of their beauty? Starting September 30, 2023, Fall Chairlift Rides at Kelso are back Saturdays and Sundays until October 30, 2023 (weather permitting)! Take a ride to the top of the hills on the Updraft Chairlift and down on the Limestone Chairlift to view the Escarpment and enjoy spectacular views of the fall colours along the way. Tickets are valid for 2 trips, in any combination of up or down running from 11 AM to 5 PM. Fall Chairlift Rides can be added to your reservation at Kelso during park hours on chairlift operating days.
Check out our NEW fall trails at the top!
View the full trail map here and follow the leaves to your next autumn park adventure.
- Fall Lookout Point
Distance: 0.5 km
Approximate Time: 30 – 45 minutes
- Fall Trail Loop
Distance: 3 km
Approximate Time: 1.5 – 2 hours
Chairlift Ride Fees: $8.00 in advance and $10.00 on site fee +HST
- No pets or bikes are allowed on the lifts
- Riders must be at least 42″ or 107 cm in height to ride the chair
- Children 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Pick up chairlift tickets at the West Ticket Booth (located at the bottom of the bridge)
- Purchase hot food, snacks, ice-cream, hot and cold drinks at the West Lodge
- The last ride in either direction is loaded at 4:30pm, please plan accordingly