Mountsberg’s family-friendly Spooktacular Halloween starts 10月 6th and runs 星期五 to 星期日 evenings from 4:30 pm to 10 pm until 10月 29th.
Register to bring your little ghouls and goblins
for a night of spooky fun that incudes:
- A trip through the Haunted Barn
- An illuminated forest Night Walk
- A guest appearance from the Mountsberg snakes and owls
- Visiting the farm animals at the barn
- Scavenger hunts for tasty Halloween treats
- Playing in the natural playground
For an extra special experience, guests can pre-register for:
- A wagon ride with our ghostly driver through the deep, dark woods
NOTE: For the safety of the horses and the animals who share the forest with us, this ride does not include additional lighting or displays
- Hot drinks and s’mores
Children (and parents!) should wear their Halloween costumes and come prepared with flashlights to help navigate dark areas. This experience is family-friendly, there are no “jump scares”. Furry friends are welcome; however, we please ask that dogs remain on leash and away from Mountsberg’s live animals.