WEEKLY KELSO MOUNTAIN BIKE TRAIL SYSTEM DISTRUPTION
Please note that the Kelso mountain bike trail system is closed every Tuesday from 4pm - 9pm for the Kelso Mountain Bike Race Series. There will be no access from Kelso Summit or Kelso Main from May 24 – August 23, 2022. Click here to learn more about the Kelso MTB Series and sign up.
MOUNTSBERG TRAIL DISRUPTION
Please note that there is a partial trail closure at Mountsberg on the northern half of the Lakeshore Lookout trail due to tree hazards. Click here to view the trail closure map.
PARK TRAIL CLOSURES
The Emerald Ash Borer (EAB) is an invasive species that infects and kills Ash trees and this is creating hazards for the public. Our forestry team will be removing hazardous or damaged trees along certain areas of trails at Conservation Halton Parks, Mondays through Fridays 8am to 4pm. While tree removal is carried out, sections of trails will be closed to the public for safety reasons. Signs will be posted.
The Administration Office is closed. This means that we are not accepting walk-in meetings or hosting or attending external meetings. Our staff are available to assist you by email and phone. Well water samples are not being collected at this time. Please leave deliveries at the door.
PLANNING & REGULATIONS
Our Planning & Regulations team is able to assist with electronic planning and permit submissions. Here is what you can expect :
We will serve you digitally
- Staff is available via email, video conference or phone. Please email us with any questions or if you would like to set up a time for a virtual meeting. Continue to reach out directly to your contact on the Planning & Regulations team for file specific matters. General inquiries can be directed to email@example.com.
- All submissions can be made digitally, as well as payments – there are several options so please consult with your contact at Conservation Halton. If paper files are to be dropped off, please make arrangements with us beforehand.
- Permits and correspondence will be issued electronically via email.
- You can help us by prioritizing your business-critical needs, ensuring submissions are complete, on time and digital where possible, and by bearing with us as we adapt our business operations.
We will keep you informed
- Staff will keep the lines of communication open and will inform you on the status of our review and your application. We will also keep you up to date if there are any changes on when our office will re-open to the public.