Guidelines for Stormwater Management Engineering Submissions
Conservation Halton’s Planning and Watershed Management Department wants to hear from you! We are proposing new “Guidelines for Stormwater Management Engineering Submissions”.
The purpose of the Guidelines for Stormwater Management (SWM) Engineering Submissions is to:
1) Identify CH’s regulatory and technical requirements for a SWM submission; and
2) Outline CH’s key expectations for SWM design.
These guidelines provide clear expectations regarding the approaches and standards that are accepted by Conservation Halton and are used by staff to assess the technical merits of stormwater management design. Applicants proposing works should follow these guidelines. By doing so, we anticipate quicker and more consistent reviews, fewer resubmissions, and faster approvals.
We are looking for feedback from Engineers and/or other professionals who are tasked with stormwater management plans. If this is you, we would like to hear from you by June 30, 2021.
A few questions to consider while reviewing:
1. Are the topics covered in this document relevant? Are we missing anything?
2. Is the document clear and easy to follow?
3. Are the images and figures helpful? Are there areas where an additional figure/diagram would be helpful?
Feel free to provide any additional comments that you think we should consider.
Please provide your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org with Guidelines for Stormwater Management Engineering Submissions in the subject line. Please provide comments by June 30, 2021.