- This event has passed.
April 2 @ 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
This experience focuses on the Indigenous heritage of maple sugaring through a series of exhibits throughout the Longhouse Village where visitors can take a step back in time to the 15-th century site when maple sugaring was the first harvest of the year. Sweetwater demonstrations will run throughout the day where guests can gather by the fire and learn all about the history of maple sugar making. There will also be guided maple syrup tasting flights offered where you can try different grades of maple syrup, similar to a wine tasting.
Included in your Sweetwater Season Experience:
- Longhouse Village exploration
- First Harvest: Celebrating Sweet Water Exhibit
- Maple Syrup Tastings 12pm, 2pm
- Maple Taffy on Snow 11am-3:30pm (additional fee applies)
- Sweet Water Demonstrations 11am, 1pm, 3pm
- Gift Shop 10am -4pm
Adult: $10.50 +HST
Senior: $7.25 +HST
Child (5-14): $7.25 +HST
Child 4 & under: FREE
*Extra $1.50 charge when purchasing at gate
Included in Membership.