Foundation Board of Directors
Conservation Halton Foundation is managed by a volunteer board of directors and staff.
Board of Directors
- Jim A. Sweetlove (Chair) is now retired and was a Lawyer with Ross & McBride LLP of Hamilton.
- Monique Smith (Vice-Chair) is a community volunteer from Milton, where she lives with her family who all enjoy mountain biking at local Conservation Areas.
- Suzanne Bevan is a Senior Planner with the Toronto and Region Conservation Authority.
- Rob Campbell has been working in the public service sector for over 20 years and is an avid supporter of outdoor activities, spending time in our conservation areas, and the education and preservation of our environment.
- Moya Johnson is the Town Councillor for Ward 3 in the Town of Halton Hills.
- Don Ford is a Senior Hydrogeologist with the Toronto and Region Conservation Authority. Don is also an active birder and hiker who frequents Conservation Halton parks with his family.
- Jim McCoubrey is the former Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation.
- Carmine Maiorano is the Owner and President of SoloVita Consulting.
- Gerry Smallegange is the President and Chief Executive Officer at Burlington Hydro and Chair of the Conservation Halton Board of Directors.
- Robert and Birgit Bateman
- G. Allan Burton
- Ninalee Craig