Pricing and Categories
|1. Full Series|
Early Bird - Before September 11, 2018
Regular - On or after September 11, 2018
*Park access option required. Additional fees will apply.
|2. Single Race|
Single Race Entry
**Park access additional.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration closes at NOON on race day.
Race 1 (6:45 start)
No Cross experience, limited race experience – 30 min race time + 1 lap
- Beginner – Entry level fitness & bike experience
- Novice – Limited fitness level & bike experience
Race 2 (7:25 warm up, 7:45 start) - approx. based on length of first race
Cross/Race experience – 45 min race time + 1 lap
- Sport – Intermediate fitness level & bike experience
- Expert – Advanced fitness level & bike experience
Why You Should Sign Up For The Entire Series
- You will receive a super duper free and rather fancy pants Kelso Race Series T-Shirt.
- There are 8 races so signing up for the whole series works out to as little as $11.25/race.
- The full series option offers better value even if you can only make 4 of the races.
- You will only have to complete the registration form and waiver ONCE – saving you precious time each Tuesday because all you will have to do is show up and sign in as opposed to registering on-line and paying each time you race.
- AND maybe most importantly, we will track your results for the season end category awards (PLEASE NOTE: we WILL NOT be tracking results for single race entries).