Halton Parks Membership
Enjoy Conservation Halton parks year-round when you purchase a Halton Parks Membership. Gain access to hundreds of kilometres of trails – for hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, and more. Attend signature events such as Fall into Nature, Maple Town, and Sweet Water Season free of charge.
Our Halton Parks Membership offers value-added members’ privileges, along with innovative programs and events which are tailored with you in mind.
By supporting Conservation Halton’s parks, you are directly supporting local conservation efforts and contributing to a healthy watershed. These efforts will help ensure our beautiful natural areas remain wild, vibrant, and protected, for the benefit and enjoyment of present and future generations.
7 Parks, 7 Perks
Your Halton Parks Membership includes:
- Special member-only invitations and discounts for select Conservation Halton lectures, workshops, and events
- One complimentary Friends and Neighbours special day pass for you to share
- 15% discount at Mountsberg and Crawford Lake gift shops
- 15% discount for rentals, including boats, skis, snowboards, and snowshoes
- 15% discount for camping and picnicking sites
- Monthly eNewsletter and eBlasts
- One complimentary 2-for-1 lift ticket to Glen Eden
|Membership benefits apply to the individual named on the card. Proof of identity may be requested at the gatehouse. Any additional visitors travelling with the member will be required to pay the regular gate admission fee.|
|Senior Individual Membership (65+)||$50.50
|Senior rate memberships apply to individuals 65 years of age or older. Proof of age may be requested at the gatehouse or through our administrative office.|
|Membership benefits apply to the members of a family living in one household. Admission at the gates will be extended to all the occupants arriving together in one personal vehicle.|
|Senior Family Membership||$113
|Senior rate memberships apply to individuals 65 years of age or older. Proof of age may be requested at the gatehouse or through our administrative office.
Membership benefits apply to the members of a family living one household. Admission at the gates will be extended to all the occupants arriving together in one personal vehicle.
Select your Halton Parks Membership
Memberships may be purchased in person at any of our parks or the main administrative office. Memberships purchased online will be processed and mailed to you via Canada Post. You should receive your membership package within ten business days.
Replacement Membership Cards
If you forget or temporarily misplace your membership card, you will be required to pay the posted daily admission fee(s) to enter the park. Replacements for lost or stolen membership cards may be purchased for $10 after verifying the original purchase and cancelling that membership.
At the Park
A receipt from the gatehouse attendant or your membership card must be displayed on your vehicle’s dashboard while you are parked in the designated parking area.
For Your Safety
And the safety of our staff, please SLOW DOWN as you approach our gatehouses. You are expected to STOP and allow staff to check your membership.
Terms and Conditions
- Some events may have additional fees, will have limited space, will require pre-registration, and spots will be available on a first come first serve basis.
- Friends and Neighbours day pass and 2-for-1 Glen Eden lift ticket vouchers have no cash value and are non-refundable.
- Gift shop discounts are on regularly priced retail items only.
- Rental discounts are not valid on group, lesson, or program pricing. Rentals must be placed by cardholder or immediate family member. Rentals are valid for up to 8 people with Family Membership. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Camping and picnicking reservations must be placed by cardholder or immediate family member. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Benefits are available to Halton Parks Individual, Senior Individual, Family, and Senior Family only.