Fall into Nature
Spectacular scenery, fall colours, and an array of activities at Fall into Nature.
Fall into Nature takes place over (October 1–2) and the following weekend (October 8–10). Festival events run at all seven of Conservation Halton’s main parks: Crawford Lake, Rattlesnake Point, Hilton Falls, Kelso, Mountsberg, Mount Nemo, and Robert Edmondson.
Festival activities include:
- Chairlift rides to the top of the escarpment with spectacular views along the way
- Wagon rides through the parks
- Educational and interactive programs (visit an Iroquoian village and the Deer Clan Longhouse, learn about the science of nature)
- Birds of prey shows
- Halton Forest Festival Public Day on October 2
- Children’s activities, BBQs, pumpkins, and more!
Residents and visitors alike are invited to join us in celebrating autumn at this fun filled festival great for people of all ages!
Regular park entrance fees apply. Admission valid for one day entry is valid for all seven parks.