Bird and Animal Checklists
See if you can identify some of the many species in our watershed using these checklists. The lists are based on information collected from historical data and fieldwork done for the Natural Areas Inventory; the full lists are available for purchase with the inventory. The following lists may also indicate if the species are common in the area—amphibian and reptile, butterfly, damselfly and dragonfly, and fish checklists—or if they are native or non-native to the area—fish checklist:
- Amphibian and reptile (herpetofauna) checklist;
- Spring birdwatching checklist;
- Summer birdwatching checklist;
- Fall birdwatching checklist;
- Winter birdwatching checklist;
- Butterfly checklist;
- Damselfly and dragonfly checklist;
- Fish checklist.
There is another list on butterflies that you can reference to optimize your garden with native plants to benefit local butterflies and wildlife.